tracex

Friday, March 13, 2009

A Song a Week

Okay- I've given myself a new challenge.
I'm going to write a song a week. Then by the end of 3 months I'll have enough for an album or a gig or something. Or I'll just have 13 songs. Either way, not a bad thing to happen.

I'd like youse guys to help me keep to this. Don't know how exactly. Possibly just the thought of accountability or having to come up with lame excuses as to why I haven't done it will keep me doing it.

I know I've got it in me. I'm tired of having the artistic temperament without the artistic venture. Will you help?

6 Comments:

Blogger Mikey Lynch said...

Do it! Do it now! That's an awesome ambition Tracex, how it happens and I'll do what I can to help!

10:58 am  
Blogger Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

I'm an endless source of inspiration. No one's written a tribute album about me yet, Tracey. You could be the first...

11:31 am  
Blogger Trace said...

Hmmm- Pabs- 'Black and Brown'? Sounds kind of like 'Black and Gold' by Sam Sparro with a nod to the Bedroom Philosopher's new album 'Brown and Orange'. Maybe not...

11:47 am  
Blogger Bron said...

Sound great. I don't know anything about songs, but I read your blog and I'm definitely a good nagger! Consider yourself accounted :)

12:16 pm  
Blogger Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

There's more to me than stripes. Just ask my new best friends, Bob and Debbie. They came all the way from Germany to see me. Still, if the muse isn't striking you, maybe it's a project best left to my favourite recording artist of ALL TIME, Shannon Noll.

1:02 pm  
Blogger cjl said...

nice idea Tracey, maybe a song about all the different houses you've lived in over the years and the different pepes you've lived with

2:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home