tracex

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Work

Well, the work year is excruciatingly close to ending! You don't know how happy that makes me. I don't hate my job, but I don't love it either. Every day I try to focus on the positives. They are as follows:

Regular income

Forces me to get out of bed

Get to walk about 45 minutes per day to do banking

I like the ladies I work with

I have enough down-time to study on the side



Speaking of study, I've just completed my first module of a Graduate Diploma in Counselling. This gives me hope that I won't be doing this job forever. Because, as my workmates and friends keep telling me, I'm too smart to be doing this job. Not to blow my own trumpet, but damn it, I am! But it's good for me in so many ways to do menial tasks, to be at the bottom of the office foodchain- it teaches me patience, humility, grace.

But I'm sooo looking forward to a holiday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home