tracex

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Things that irritate me (Part 1)

I try really, really hard to be thankful for my job but there are some things that really, really irritate me.

1) People trying to send faxes through on our phone number at work. You know that high pitched beeping sound? Yep- that really irritates me. But it's not just the sound, it's what it indicates about the next irritation ridden 10 minutes or so. You see, when a fax doesn't go through, the machine, in all it's technologically automated brilliance, redials the same number twice more. So, I KNOW that in the next few minutes it's going to happen at least twice more. Well, Tracey, just calm the hell down and deal with it- I hear you say. I try- I really try. Does it help if I explain the compounded irritation because of the ridiculously long company name I have to say(for artistic and confidentiality purposes let's just call them Gagliano, Fritelli and Stott) or the fact that I sometimes have to run from the other side of the office or I'm on another call and have to juggle phone lines?

Yeah, I know it's my job, but sometimes it sucks! Career Receptionist, indeed! Director of First Impressions, whatever!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home