tracex

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Nudie Guy

Ok, so I'm working away at my desk in my office on the 9th floor in the City. There are apartments directly over from us and we can see into their living rooms.
I look over and down a bit and there's a guy sitting in his boxers on the couch. About 20 minutes later I idly look over to see him taking his boxer shorts off. He stands on his balcony, completely naked. It's a bit like a car crash- I can't look away. My guess is that he can't see us- but it becomes apparent that he's doing it for our benefit as he poses and laughs . Meanwhile his girlfriend (fully clothed) is laughing on the couch.
So, there you go. Nudie guy.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Tracey, I am fully clothed but would like to chat with you sometime. Please email me. Sam

11:06 am  
Blogger Joce said...

And there I was, going to get up and get going and have a productive day... just too easy to sidetrack old joce ;) Now its 11.30 and I've nearly finished reading ur entire blog (and I'm still in bed, is a laptop evil?)... Yay! I love blogs... will have to post on mine. Do you want the pic I took of you and Kate's at church (see no evil, etc... actually I posted it on my blog!!)
Glad you enjoyed the show, its been so fun, perhaps I will indulge my love of live theatre further... Ah life, must get on with it!!!

11:39 am  
Blogger Joce said...

PS get your comments to come up in a window, tis so cool! Love ya babe, can't wait to celebrate resurrection day with ya...

11:40 am  
Blogger The Borg said...

Are you sure it wasn't one of my brothers? They do things like that.

1:18 pm  
Blogger Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Ew. Naked people look silly. No wonder they kill other animals for their skins and furs.

2:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home