tracex

Friday, January 19, 2007

Update

Boring post name, I know. But, just calling it how I see it. I'm back in Melb. Mum and I have been to the tennis for a couple of days. We were there in 40' heat on Tuesday. We had to wait in a line for 2 hours to get into Vodafone Arena. Made me think about endurance and perseverence. Might talk about that next time.

On some very good news, I have some extra violin teaching work. Will probably be about 8-10 hours a week. Won't start for another couple of weeks but will hopefully be able to survive financially. Would still like more work, but things are coming together.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Great news, Trakka! Hope work is a bit more plentiful and stable this year.

7:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tracey,

I hope you got to see some good tennis after waiting that long. That is wonderful news about your work.
- Felicity

8:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home