tracex

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

A whinge, a Kate and water restrictions, and the goodness of God

I'm a bit stressed and sick. There are all these little things that I have to/want to do that seem insurmountable at the moment. I have had a bad headache for the last couple of days- I feel like I need to be stretched out on some sort of medieval torture device to pull me into shape.
Whinge over.

I have a new Kate. Kate D has just moved in, and I foresee fun times ahead. There will be 2 Kates and me living in my house. We are all Tasmanian but we are not all Kates.

Kate D seems keen to do some gardening, which I'm keen for her to do. It is somewhat pitiful looking. I have 4 words: Stage 4 Water Restrictions. That, of course, is why I have not washed my car or done my washing. I've been a water saver for years now. Pretty much just after I moved out of home. Nothing to do with being lazy...

* * *
As I was finishing writing this entry I got a phone call which greatly assists with my aforementioned 'insurmountable' problems. God was/is truly at work in this situation. I am filled with joy and hope for the future, and am convinced that God strengthens me daily. I feel like He gives me so many good things and I do not use them responsibly, yet he still gives them to me. My prayer is that my gratitude will spill out into action that is fruitful, both now and for all eternity.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Ooh. I'm intrigued. Has it got something to do with Seth Cohen and otters? After the Channel Ten OC last night, I watched the Southern Cross OC (which is a few weeks behind) to catch up on an episode I'd missed. At the end of the show, (the bit where the episode's conflicts have been resolved... for now) the Cohens were all hanging out together watching what they called 'a show about meerkats'. Looked like Meerkat Manor to me. How about that? Meerkats and otters in one night. How can you not love The OC?

1:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home