tracex

Monday, August 28, 2006

Headaches and dreams

I had a tension headache accompanied by nausea(with varying intensities) for a week. Today is the second day that I haven't had it. I feel fantastic. I'm excited by how good I feel. I spent some time dancing a Victory Dance this morning to the "Arctic Monkeys" CD (I bet that I look good on the dancefloor ;)). I really like this band. I kind of don't like that I like them, given all the hype- but they're good. Really good.

Also, I had a very funny dream the other night. I was on some sort of holiday and happened to meet Chris Lilley (the guy who did 'We Can Be Heroes'). We had this weird connection where I knew that he didn't want to have to talk to any fans but I was different somehow. We were more like colleagues and he was laughing at my jokes. Is this a prophetic dream about me becoming a comedienne?

4 Comments:

Blogger Trace said...

I'm happy to go with you, especially if it involves all expenses being paid and exotic locations! The car's still going well, by the way...

1:56 pm  
Blogger Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Sorry to hear 'bout your headache, Trakka. Hope it's staying away. If I was Des, I'd say, 'Are you drinking enough water?' But I'm not, so I won't. Say hi to all your people from me!

8:42 pm  
Blogger Calico_Rabbit said...

Oh no, I thought the water thing too. Hmmm. Peppermint oil? Oh, Tracey - will pray that you can have a continued reprieve from the headaches etc.

10:56 pm  
Blogger Sarah said...

Hey Trace, if you want your dream to come true you should go haunt the streets of St. Kilda - I spotted Chris Lilley at the St. Kilda Farmer's Market at the Peanut Farm Oval a couple of months ago . . . you never know your luck!

4:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home