tracex

Friday, July 28, 2006

My New CDs

I've had a really good week. I'm pumped about college, and I managed to get up early a few times this week. This is quite an achievement for me.

I bought a whole bunch of CDs this week, and I've taken up listening to music more than watching telly. Here they are:
Five Leaves Left (Nick Drake)- I did have this one, but gave it to a friend coz I really wanted to share it with someone. I'm happy to have it again.
Rain Dogs (Tom Waits) I love a touch of the drunken tango. I heard that Rolf the Dog from the Muppets is based on Tom Waits. Does anyone know if this is true? Maybe they should do a duet?!
Supergrass is 10 (Supergrass) Haven't listened to this one yet- but I imagine it would be good 'welcome to the day'- type music.
Velvet Underground and Nico- Andy Warhol (Velvet Underground) Just had to have it. Borrowed Jen's copy awhile ago. Read a book called Please Kill Me which was all about the pre-punk movement in America. Definitely worth a read.
Moondance (Van Morrison) - what can I say?
Is This It (The Strokes) - Merely a formality to have this in one's collection. I'm cramming before going to the concert. Want to get the most out of my experience!

The cool thing is I got all of these for under $60!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Librarian said...

Gee, those people really like your stuff tracey ( don't you HATE blog spam???)

8:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home